Tuesday, August 23, 2005

An announcement....

After watching MTV's My Super Sweet 16 (I can't defend my TV choices yo, I just watch the shit as I clack away on my computer), I have an announcement to make:

If I EVER have a child like some of these asshats on these shows, I'd like for you to take me out, drug me and tie my tubes. While you're at it, drug my child and make sure they're also sterilized because I don't want that much stupid, spoiled selfishness running rampant throughout the world.

If I EVER allow my child to talk down to me and berate me into giving them a $500,000 birthday party, smack some sense into me. If you EVER hear my child bitch about getting a used car for their birthday, bitch-slap them into oblivion.

Crimminy. These kids are spending $400,000 on birthday parties -- one FUCKING night -- to impress their stupid high school cliques. Shit like this makes me seriously agree with a coworker who said about the rich: "The first generation earns it, the second generation burns it."

No comments: