Monday, August 22, 2005

Home again...and still recovering....

Made it home last night around 12:30 a.m. I'm still recovering today from the Con of Cons. Slept hardcore until 11 a.m., was surprised by the arrival of Jeff's parents at noon (so much for cleaning the house. I also had to holler at Jeff to get up and shower, since he was still sleeping), drove around in vain to find lunch, before settling in for eats, came home and promptly fell asleep again.

I'm still wonky from the trip. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. Update about the con to follow. But a couple messages:

1. Sorry Keidra, I didn't get Rob Van Dam's autograph (I only saw him once on Friday and didn't have cash on me to buy something to get his signature).

2. Sid, after Gen Con, the though of flying out to Scotland (while appealing) next week is a no go. I be tired and I've successfully burned through all my vacation this year.

Anyways, off to get my head out of this foggy haze.

No comments: