Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZ......AAAAGGGGHHH! The ferrets!

I think I meant to post something today that was witty and wise, but I sat down to watch Mythbusters on my Tivo and passed out, only to come to with my brain dizzy and full of nonsense thoughts like, "Beignets are surprisingly good cold," "I like chicken and waffles. We need a place that serves that in Madison," and "Why the fuck is Jessica Simpson redoing These Boots Are Made for Walking? And why the hell is Willie Nelson in the video?"

The video I remember. Holy shit. If Paris got shit for washing a car, this video is like a billion times worse. Jessica Simpson tarted up and washing the General Lee in a pink string bikini, between line dancing and looking like a reject from Xtina's Dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty video. Someone needs to tell her that buffing a car with your ass does not count as a quality wax job. Now if she was wearing a chamois bikini, I might be willing to debate it.

Perhaps it was a bad idea to have a HUGE glass of sangria after work. It apparently has short-circuited my brain.

No comments: