Friday, June 10, 2005

Music addicts unite!

Today's Washington Post has an interesting article about people who live their entire life surrounded by their own soundtrack. It goes beyond just having music in the car, working out or even at the office -- these people have earbuds jammed in their head 24-7.

I can sympathize. I find that I do a lot of stuff better with my own personal soundtrack going -- I write better, clean better and basically do everything better with music. Thankfully my workplace isn't an area that simply uses Muzak to soothe the soul. The most interesting thing is seeing neurologists find the same results. I can't help but wonder now if there's studies that show if music pleases you, you do stuff better, but if you hate it, your performance sucks ass also.

No comments: