Friday, July 11, 2008

Finetune Friday! KABOOM!

Here's my entry for Finetune Friday: The Biggest Bang of them All!



I'll confess that this month's theme was a little more complicated than I thought it would be. It started out as music from my favorite movie explosions, then morphed into music with the words "TNT," "Dynamite," "Firecracker" and other explosive words in it. Then it morphed (yet again) into songs that just get my blood pumping.

Then I deleted most of it. Seriously. Do you know how many alt-country, folky songs are out there with the word "firecracker" or "fireworks" in them? Too many in my opinion.

So after thinking a little more, I focused on the end of the world. The biggest bang of them all. With some movie explosions and songs about explosives mixed in too. It's more of a hodge-podge than I'd like, but hey, it's here.

For a more coherent theme, check these Finetune Friday submissions out:

Christina's: Fire Fire Fire; and
K.'s: House of Ass Kicking!
Hopefully we'll see QGM's soon too (and you gotta let us know what August's theme is too)!

No comments: