Monday, March 24, 2008

So the Society for the Re-enactment of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf met again...

And a fun time was had by all.

Big thanks and a "YAHOO!" to K. visiting last weekend and meeting Benevolent Dictator. I was really glad that K. got a chance to meet BD (who was fascinated by her earrings and laptop computer).

I have to say that I love the fact that my friends are as charmed by BD as I am.

Even though the weather didn't cooperate with us (FUCK YOU SNOW! I SHAKE MY FIST IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!), we still had fun moseying around State Street and eating our brains out at Sushi Muramoto, The Old Fashioned and Sucre for dessert. I haven't been downtown in awhile either, so it was another fun round of "Guess what used to be here!"

In any case, it was a nice to see a friend who I see a lot online. Hopefully I'll be able to head to Chi-town sometime soon to kick up my heels.

ETA -- Oh yeah, and we introduced K. to the joys of Metalocalypse, which got better for me with the second viewing. Like The Transporter, we've begun to spread the joy of Dethklok around.

No comments: