Saturday, August 12, 2006

*Cue happy Snoopy dance*

I found out about this before we left for Gen Con, so I haven't had time to write about it, but big up to Keidra for being published in a real, live book -- BITCHFest:
Ten Years of Cultural Criticism from the Pages of Bitch Magazine.


She's got a killer article that she published a while ago called "Sister Outsider Headbanger: On Being a Black Feminist Metalhead," which was EXCELLENT! I've always thought that Keidra was a good writer. She's funny, smart and an excellent writer.

I gotta say that I'm extremely proud of my girl. I need to buy this book when I get back AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO YOU BITCHES!

3 comments:

K. said...

Thank you Viv!

Amanda said...

Went to Barnes and Noble. Got it. Love it.

K. said...

Awesome! Thanks, Amanda!