Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's Meme Time!

Because I'm too damn tired to focus on a real post because work continues to kick my ass (and I didn't get a chance to buy The Transporter DVD this week, which sucks because I. Need. My. Crack. Bitches. Remembering the House of Ass Kicking is what's been keeping me sane with four nights of late-night work.)

*ahem* Anyways, I was just bopping around and found the following:

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.


Makes sense. I mean the blog's name is Introspective Navel Gazing. And I mean it's my navel that I'm gazing into dammit.

And this is one that shouldn't surprise most people. I'm not that girly:


Read more about Athena.


Take the quiz again.


Return to the Women in Greek Myths Homepage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Athena too. I think it's because I didn't fit into any (my answers were all over the board).

And my blog should be green, apparently. Except green is often a hard color for me to look at, so it would be hard to do and is thus unlikely. Purple totally makes sense for you, but I like the layout you have.

QuietlyGoingMad said...

I'm a little worried that you might be my long-lost twin Viv! My blog should be purple and Athena is the goddess of choice!

QuietlyGoingMad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K. said...

I got purple and Athena too. Which I guess makes sense. I was just hoping for Persephone...