Friday, October 21, 2005

Dear Britney:

You don't know me and probably don't give a shit about some fat-ass Midwestern chick who also doesn't really enjoy your music, but I got some advice for you -- wanted or not.

I'm watching the Madonna documentary about her Reinvention tour and I have to say that while you may aspire to be Madonna -- the grand dame of performing and spectacle -- you're a long way away from her.

Case in point: The tour and American Life CD. Look, I don't like that CD -- it's not her strongest CD and American Life as a single blew ass (Madonna should not rap. Ever.), but she busted her ass and toured around the world. Admittedly it was a few stops here and there, but she finished out her damn tour.

You, if I remember correctly, fell for some white-trash moron with a big dick and then cancelled your tour because of a "knee injury." It didn't help that people got pictures of you gallivanting around injury-free after the tour was cancelled.

I wish that I could say that I know Madonna, but I think that it's obvious that if you're trying to be the next Madonna, you're not it.

No comments: