Thursday, November 18, 2004

Things I get glee out of

I love this review of National Treasure -- a Tomb Raider rip-off with no redeeming features as far as I can tell. Even though a coworker is in the midst of orgasmic frenzy (I'll admit, that's a bit of hypberbole) about Nicholas Cage. The line "Looking like a mangy hound dog with patches of hair missing..." about Cage was enough to make me nearly spit my water out in a giggle fit.

Like Van Helsing, I might have to watch this drunk. Very. Very. Drunk.

2 comments:

K. said...

No redeeming features!? I beg to diffa, Miss Thing!

What about The Bean?

A blond, mulleted Sean Bean...er...well, OK, I see your point.

Viv said...

The Bean isn't enough. Seriously. I know enough about his American roles to make the following predictions:

1. He'll have the best lines.
2. We won't see him until the 20th minute in the movie because of the setup.
3. He'll die a horrible, messy death. Probably by falling or a paper cut by the Declaration of Independence.
4. He'll act rings around Cage and Kruger.

I'll pass, unless booze is offered. Not to mention, the trailer rips off music from Fight Club.