Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm SUPER! Thanks for asking!

Good lord this picture scares the shit out of me.

Undifferentiated
You scored 46 masculinity and 46 femininity!

You scored low on both masculinity and femininity. Your personality
includes characteristics of both traditional sex roles, but your gender
is not strongly defined.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 15% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 18% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 comments:

QuietlyGoingMad said...

My gawd! I'm a man trapped in a woman's body---I scored 51% higher in the masculine and only 2% higher than the feminine.

I'm a bad mamma-jamma! And I've obviously been listening to too much funk music these days.

Anonymous said...

That's ok, it said I was a woman. I think it can somehow detect my long hair through teh intarweb. I've come to expect this result from super-scientific online quizzes, though. =P

-Enich

K. said...

I came out as a girl. But I still blog like a boy. Teh weirds.