Thursday, September 01, 2005

On the road again.....

What the hell happened to August? When the hell did I get a life? It seems like I've been busy consistently last month with a wedding, Gen Con, family visits and other random crap. In other words, I'm busy and it's not just work for once.

And just as I remove the road dust from my shoes, I'm on the road again. Jeff's wayward wife is heading to Connecticut to see her sister, bro-in-law and new nephew for Labor Day weekend. I wish I could see Amanda and Sid, but time is not on my side -- this is strictly a family visit.

I'm really looking forward to it -- I want to read Rooster some of the Walter the Farting Dog books I bought for him and seeing my family. More reports to follow, but if shit blows up in Connecticut, it wasn't me. *innocent look*

No comments: