Saturday, February 20, 2010

*blows dust off the blog*

Hello all five readers! I'm still writing my little insane project, but I have some grand news. I have broken 50,000 words. In other words, I have pulled off NaNoWriMo in January, as opposed to November.

It's a very strange feeling to reach that goal (and I'm not done yet). Looking at all the other scribbles that I've done, nothing has reached this level. And I need to do more, which requires more research into crime, the Victorian underworld, smuggling and perhaps affairs of the human heart. And maybe research into a good jelly roll recipe. I'm not sure how everything will be incorporated, but the jelly roll should be pretty damn awesome.

In any case, my present to myself will be a bowler hat for reaching 50k words. If I hit 100,000 words, I'm getting myself an editor.

I just wanted to report that I'm not dead, the blog isn't dead. I'm just lost in a world of my own creation.

2 comments:

MISS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Discount coupons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.