Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day two of phoning it in. Sort of.

Because I am able to cut off the chain that connects me to the house and hop the compound fence, I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner. Which means that the writing time that I was planning for tonight got hijacked. So, I think that today,


kldkldkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkoppkdkdkdidskdkdjdskdskodkdoidoidoidioddodoidiodidiodoioidiodoidoioioioiodiiooidiodiodiodiodiodoidoidoidodoidoidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioidoidoidiodoidoidoidodiiodiodioodiodoidoidio ccmnmccjxjxsjnxjjxjkjkxjxjxjkxjkxjkxjkxjkxjxjxjxjkxjxjxjxjxjxjjxjxjxjjxjxjxxjxjjxjxjxjjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjjjjxjjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjxjjjjjjjjjjxjxjxjxjxjxjjxjxjxjxjxjxxcxccjjjjickmckjkcxjcxjkcjxcjxcjjcxjccjjcjcjcjcjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj..././z./z

Well, apparently the child hijacked the computer. Let's call this her first official blog post. To translate:

"PEOPLE OF EARTH. MY NAME IS BENEVOLENT DICTATOR. I WISH TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE THAT YOU ALL SHOULD WORSHIP ME AND DESPAIR. I ALSO WISH TO MEET THE ONE YOU CALL ABBY CADABBY AND DISCUSS MAGIC WITH HER."

Welcome to my life.

Yes, I realize that this is a freebie blog post. The whole title is a blog post a day for 30 days. They never said anything about quality.

No comments: