Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So where the hell have I been?

Sorry about the outage for the past couple of weeks. I've been busy with work (real paid work, not just working as Benevolent Dictator's minion). Not to mention, I spent last week visiting my sister and her family in upstate New York. It was a good time with the family and surrounded by short ones. Perhaps one of the biggest perks was seeing the kids tear around the house looking for Easter eggs.

But I won't deny the fact that I'm glad to be home. I really missed Jeff, sleeping in my own bed and the various things associated with being home. I learned on this trip that my daughter's superhero power is that she's an empath -- she takes all negative energy (sadness, anger, whatever) and directs it into a sonic scream that can shatter glass. I think that she beat me to the Lion's Roar:



I think she's going to seriously kick my ass if this keeps up.

No comments: