Monday, January 05, 2009

Finetune Friday Tuesday! Obama-montage!

Sorry it's late for the new year, but I'm working the excuse of a sick daughter and husband for now. But I did it! Here's my contribution for Finetune Friday: Obama-montage!



It may appear completely random, but there is method to my madness. The title says it all basically: Montage! It's the music that is gets me going when I'm writing and needing to get stuff done, or music that you see in movie montages (or the montages in your head as you're getting your shit done).

And I have to say that I'm amused knowing that I had the Fugees' "Ready or Not," on my playlist and U2's "City of Blinding Lights" before seeing this list of Obama's music picks. I can't explain the reason why, but it's kind of nice knowing that the president likes the same kind of music I do.

No comments: