Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random odds and ends (because I'm too facking tired to expound on them)

1. Tired. So tired. Must pack for trip to see sister and crazy family. Benevolent Dictator will be with me. Pray of all of us. I need to get packing done so BD doesn't decide to "help" me with packing.

2. I have joked that I'd drink my own breast milk, but I never thought that PETA would be serious:

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."
If I have to join a factory farm with other mothers, I'm gonna go on the run. Besides, what will moms feed their babies then?

3. This cover:

Is love.

That's all I got right now. Inspiration well has run dry. If you don't hear from me, don't be surprised. I might be overrun by wee beasties. If you hear whimpering, it's probably that they've won.

No comments: