Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finetune Friday! Triple Threat!

So Jon recently announced that this is the last Finetune Friday EVAR.

I'm posting mine early since Benevolent Dictator hasn't been sleeping well and, as a result, is turning into a little Naomi Campbell and sucking all my attention away.

*sob*

Because this is the last. One. Evar. I decided to do three of them:

First, in honor of Mother's Day, I give you Baby Mama Drama Llama!



Basically it's songs about motherhood and songs that remind me of Benevolent Dictator, thanks to oddball memories associated with them. I'm kind of proud of this because most of the songs are connected to us in a personal way.

Second is a list I always wanted to do: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!



Songs about Asia as seen through European eyes. Unfortunately I couldn't include Bloodhound Gang's Yellow Fever -- one of the more offensive songs about Asian chicks.

And finally -- something to commemorate the end of Finetune Friday. Adios Amigos!



*sigh* So long Finetune Friday. I don't know if I'll be making any more Finetune lists because honestly, the lists of stuff isn't as comprehensive as I'd like. But it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: