Monday, April 28, 2008

Random five thoughts

1. Happiness is sitting with your daughter on the kitchen floor eating Cheerios as you watch rain fall on the patio for a few minutes.

2. After visiting my sister, I've begun thinking that she's the Granny Weatherwax to my Nanny Ogg. Maybe not exactly, but in broad strokes.

3. My in-laws rock. They rock for helping get our house in order (or in less disorder) today and yesterday. My mother-in-law rocks for keeping Benevolent Dictator amused by emptying a toybox and letting her root through everything while I did some cleaning.

4. We have a new patio set! Umbrella, table and six chairs! Outdoor gaming is now a possibility! All we need now is a covered sandbox for BD to eat sand in!

5. FUCKING HELL? Snow today? Dear Nature: DO. NOT. WANT.

No comments: