Friday, April 18, 2008

The current playlist on Radio VIV

For the past two weeks, I've had Madonna's "Four Minutes," Dethklok, Anchorman's "Afternoon Delight," and NKOTB stuck in my head as a very strange mash-up of music. The lyrics sound like this:

"I'm out of time all I got is SEWN! TOGETHER! WRONG! Skyrockets in flight hanging tough!"

or

"All I've got is four minutes gonna grab my baby gonna hold her tight I'll be lovin you forever HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU!"

If that's wrong, then I don't want to be right. And can someone make a random poetry generator with these lyrics?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are not wrong. You are odd and charming, but that's why we love you.

Am I the only one excited about the NKOTB reunion? Joey only gets cuter with each year, you guys! He's like wine...a CUTE wine, with, like, superfoxy top notes.

Viv said...

Amanda --

You're not the only one. My inner 15-year-old is out and running amuck. My husband is embarassed. K. is afraid. I'm amused.

And I still think Donnie's looking good. Joe however is winning points with me for bringing the snark.