Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here musey, musey, musey!


Viv's muse here. I can't take it anymore. The woman is obsessed with work right now. She's been busy for three straight nights in a row this week and then she's off for more night work on Thursday and then she heads off to see her lovely sister and darling nephew (the boy is too adorable for words) for a not-so-restful, but hopefully fun weekend.

As a result, she's got no time for me. She's been coming home late, plopping down on the couch, watching horrible television and surfing the Web for blogs and comics. Needless to say, this is not acceptable for me. I've stopped talking to her (not that it appears she's noticed at all, given that she's been obsessing over work, sleep and work) and I'm seriously contemplating another trip.

After all, her darling boys, U2, are in Hawaii and that would be a better atmosphere for me instead of the cold, gray weather here in Madison.

*thinks it over* Hrrm. Maybe I should call my dear houseboy Paulo, and have him pack a small kit. The beaches and surf are starting to call to me now.

Viv: "HEY! Who posted on my blog? This wasn't inspired by Amanda's recent post....not at all....*whistles innocently* Hee.

2 comments:

QuietlyGoingMad said...

my muse packed up a long time ago...and sadly all the other muses-for-hire have some really big, mean pimps that I'm too scared to deal with...

Amanda said...

Amanda's Muse: *gigglecryburpgigglefall*

Amanda: She says she likes your post.