Saturday, July 01, 2006

I did absolutely nothing...

And it was everything I thought it could be.

Busy week this week. Some of it because of work, some of it because of friends, most of it in preparation for future endeavors.

Needless to say, I'm enjoying my putzing around day at home today. Slept in, played some World or Warcraft and watched the ending of Godfather III. Dear lord -- Sofia Coppola is a great director and she's really smart, but the girl can't act to save her damn life.

I also had approximately half a pot of coffee thanks to the new coffee mug Eva and Alan gave me from the Avenue Q show in Vegas. The mug is big enough for me to swim in. I love it.

The big personal project that's about to come to fruition is a live-action roleplaying game Eva, Kat, Katie and I have been working on for the past two years or so. I feel safe talking about it now simply because dates have been set, people have committed to this and our house will turn into a puzzle box in a few weeks.

I'm proud of the job that we've all done. It's been fun working in collaboration with three other people working on characters, writing plot and planning other goodies. So yeah, I've been busy lately.

I'm hoping that it'll go well, but right now I'm just relaxing a bit before the mayhem begins.

No comments: