Sunday, May 28, 2006

And now: A quiz based on a trilogy that doesn't suck

Right now I'm watching Fellowship. I can't help but insert the word pants into various quotes now:

"Gondor has no pants. Gondor needs no pants."

"Boromir! Give the pants to Frodo."

"The one pants to rule them all."

I'm such a dork. Anyways, here's the quiz (I thought I'd be Samwise, but I can dig this too):
You scored as Gandalf. You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf


81%

Samwise


75%

Arwen


69%

Pippin


69%

Frodo


69%

Aragorn


63%

Eowyn


63%

Gollum


31%

Faramir


6%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How about "I fear neither sword nor pants."? Or how about "Those pants were broken! They have been remade."?

Whee! This is fun!

Viv said...

"For you Samwise Gamgee, Elven pants."

"Not idly do the pants of Lorien fall."

I could keep this up all night.