Saturday, April 22, 2006

Resurfacing briefly

I wish I had a good reason why I've been quiet for the past few days. I don't. I only had one late night at work on Tuesday and the rest of the week has been me playing World of Warcraft (woot! Finally hit 55!). I've been dying to get my game on, so my mind's been elsewhere.

Other than that, spring has sprung, the grass is riz, and the pollen count makes me head go mis(sing) What? It's a rhyme. Sort of.

In other fangirl related news, I have to say that I was very, very, very pleased to see this picture surface:



Sweet fancy Moses (no, not Gwynne's kid) -- Bono got a haircut. Me likely. Me approve. It's way better than that greased back semi-mullet thing he had before.

I do find it funny though that Larry Mullen Jr.'s the one with the longest hair in the group now.

Oh and congrats to Adam Clayton and his girl Susi Smith on their engagement! Way to go for making an honest man out of him. And I have a feeling she's less prone to temper tantrums than his former paramour:



Nuff said.

3 comments:

QuietlyGoingMad said...

Viv...would you make him take off those flucking glasses..GEEZ!

Viv said...

If I could, I would. *sigh* But the haircut's a vast improvement. Small steps I tell ya, small steps.

divine m said...

Hey! Anything he does/wears/says is fine by me. I'm a sick fangirl like that.

And was that Gavin Friday in the background of that photo with his still sleazy rock-star mop. Yum. Why do I like the sick, old dudes. Lord help me.