Friday, March 31, 2006

I didn't forget your birthdays!

While I was battling my blog for supreme control, a couple of important birthdays came and went without acknowledgement. It wasn't because I don't like my friends, but because I couldn't post shit.

So without further ado, here's the ones I can remember right off the bat:

Alan! He's like my older brother and I'm his really annoying, bratty younger sister. Precise and goofy, Alan possesses a certain passion for all things geeky that I can't help but enjoy watching sometimes (even though I may not get it sometimes).

Erich! My little brother in spirit. Geek supermodel. Silent Bob doppelganger. Excellent cook, sweet nature and one of those guys who I would back up in a barfight.

Happy belated birthday guys! May the birthday chicken bring you golden eggs of joy.

No comments: