Saturday, September 17, 2005

iPod nano -- taking small to ridiculous heights



I was at my Friday night game when one of our friends came in with an iPod nano -- the smallest and cutest piece of electronics that I've ever seen. It's adorable. I almost want to lick it, but I'm afraid that I'd swallow it.

Don't expect to see me going out and buying one. The only one I can say that I'd upgrade to is the U2 iPod, but that's because I'm an insane fangirl. Not to mention, the iPod nano is so freaking small that I know I'd wash it by accident in my pants. After all, you're talking to the person who laundered her cell phone.

How small can iPods get? I can't help but think of the movie Zoolander where the cell phones are about the size of your pinkie. If it gets about that size, we may as well have them candy flavored so I can eat them as I listen to music.

No comments: