Wednesday, February 09, 2005

It's the year of the COCK!

Hee. I'm such a 12-year-old. Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I'm loving this quote from an article I found online:

"Raymond Lo, a Hong Kong master of Feng Shui, predicts the coming year will not be as disastrous as the past Year of the Monkey.
Master Lo said:
The year in general won't be as turbulent and horrible as 2004.
In general, it's more peace talks, more compromises and more negotiations.
In the Middle East, we look forward to a more peaceful time.
We expect some victories against terrorism in 2005."

We can only hope. In either case, I spent the day in typical Chinese fashion -- dinner and friends. Good times. Good times.

1 comment:

K. said...

You owe me a new keyboard, but you just made the 12 year old in me spit coffee all over the place.

Happy New Year, Viv! I, too,hope Master Lo is correct in his predicition.