Wednesday, December 14, 2005

'Tis the season for Christmas cookies....


I just had an observation during a work meeting today: Christmas cookies, while delicious, aren't really given to other people as much as foisted upon them.

"No. Really. Take. Them. EAT THEM!"

This time of year is always weird because while I like sweets, cookies, cakes and other delights, I can't eat as much as these people are forcing upon me. I'll never forget having plates and plates of cookies that would just sit around until February or so because I only eat one cookie ever now and then -- not a dozen.

And unlike some people I know, I don't consider cookies a legitimate meal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As K can tell you, I make amazing "meal-like" cookies. They only have five ingredients -- oats, peanut butter, eggs, honey, and vanilla.

They are nummy -- and fibertastic!

Raizel