Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sooo.....Adam Lambert.....

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? And I'm not talking about the sexually-charged performance, because really, I'm over that. The only way to push the envelope now is to have Britney Spears perform her songs in a burka.

I'm talking about the singing. That was crap. Caterwauling crap. Like cat being tortured on a George Foreman Grill bad.

Also, to say that you're being edgy by pushing the sexual boundaries is a crock of shit. You don't always need to use sex to prove that you're edgy. Like I said, I'd love to see Britney perform in a burka. Hell, Lady Gaga is what I'd consider to be edgy, and it's not because of sex -- it's because of her fashion sense and dance style.

And that's pretty much my thought. If you want to see the performance, check this out:



Seriously. Cat on a George Foreman Grill.

No comments: