Sunday, May 17, 2009

I think this picture says it all:


I had a goal to write. I have grist for the mill kicking around in my head. Then today decided to be a big day of SUCK. How did it suck?

1. Benevolent Dictator went on a rampage of destruction. She ripped one page out of a book and later that day, deleted my Twitterfon app off my iPod. She's also been a clingy howler monkey and apparently no one can handle her EPIC needs like wiping her face, changing her diaper and giving her a sippy cup except for me.

2. I didn't sleep well last night, so I've spent most of today in a tired haze. Being tired reduces my patience for the typical two-year-old bullshit I've been dealing with today. I've been cussing, yelling and in general, being a bad mother. I'm tired and pissed off.

3. My laptop has been crashing pretty much all the damn time these past two days. When it goes into screensaver mode, the entire system freezes. I have no idea if it's because of this software I had downloaded to change my backgrounds, the Tivo wireless software or what. I've run disk check and am now doing virus scans.

My laptop is pretty much my only computer, so this pisses me off, because effectively, I'm without a computer.

That's what happened today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Right now I'm getting myself a big-ass glass of sangria and praying for salvation.

No comments: