Saturday, May 30, 2009

Because I haven't done one in awhile....

and also because it amused me:

1. Do you like bleu cheese?
Yes. It is stinky, but oh so flavorful.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
Does a vampire sparkle?

3. Do you own a gun?
No. Own lots of swords, knives and armor though. So I'll be fine when the zombies attack.

4. What do you like to do on weekends?
Sleep in, which is rare, listen to "Wait, Wait" on NPR, drink coffee and chase the child around. In short, what I do everyday.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No. I just will always hate the indignity of the pap smear.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Oh hot dog!/How do I love thee?/Let me count the ways./I love thee covered in ketchup/slathered in mustard/and perhaps in a poppyseed bun/I love thee in the Puka Dog, Chicago style or plain, but never undone/Sing lo! The praises of the hot dog!

Yes. I love hot dogs.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Story or Scrooged.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee. Cream. Two cups. As soon as humanly possible.

9. Can you do push ups?
I can wear a push-up bra, does that count?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.

11. Favorite hobby?
Reading, writing, cooking, gaming, dancing, being a pervert, conquering small nations and singing badly.

12. Favorite novel?
That's like asking me to choose my favorite kid and we can't have that can we?

13. What's your favorite shoe?
None. I iz hobbit.

14. What is your middle name?
Before or after marriage?

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I should be outside weeding.
My feet are cold.
I wonder if this meme will be amusing.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Coffee
Green tea
Water

17. Current worry?
Superficial: Whether I will be able to weed this weekend. Deeper: Money. Mo money, mo problems.

18. Current hate right now?
Allergies.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Watched the Dark Knight, went to bed at 11:30.

21. Where would you like to go?
France, England, Taiwan

22. Name three people who will complete this:
Hextor, Heironeous and Olidammara. Oh wait...did you mean people I know?

23. Do you own slippers?
Yep. Never wear them though. I suspect BD's run off with them to use them as boats or beds for her toys.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Brown

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
I haven't, but I'd imagine you'd slide right off of them.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. Favorite colors?
Red.

28. Would you be a pirate?
What makes you think I'm not one right now?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
This one:


30. Favorite Girl's Names?
BD's name, Lyra, Athena

31. Favorite boy's names?
Aleric, Elijah (which I can never use), Jack

32. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets right now. I'm wearing yoga pants.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
BD running back and forth between Jeff and I, clad only in diapers, giggling madly as we gave her hugs.

34. Favorite summer activities?
Walking around with BD, going to the zoo, grilling and sitting at the lake with a friend.

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Knocking my two front teeth out at age 10. I figure giving birth isn't technically an injury, but the C-Section scar is pretty cool.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yes. My family is here. My heart is here.

37. Who is your loudest friend?
Hrm. I'd say K. and Sid. With love. When we get together the decibels go up.

39. How many dogs do you have?
Sadly none. Anyone want to loan us a dog to clean up under the high chair?

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I suspect Jeff. But he's married to me, so I don't know if that counts.

41. What is something you are really looking forward to?
Going outside and perhaps doing some weeding.
Playing with BD.
Getting to try on two dressed I ordered online.

42. What is one thing you do several times a week?
Change diapers.

43. What song do you want sung at your Funeral?
I know it's sappy, but this:



Or Queens' "Another One Bites the Dust."

44. Name something or someone you love.
My family.

No comments: