Monday, October 13, 2008

Congratulations Alan and Eva!

This weekend, on an unseasonably warm October day, Jeff and I witnessed our friends Alan and Eva finally tie the knot. Not around each other's necks, mind you.

Anyways, it was a lovely wedding. The bride looked lovely, the groom looked goofy in love and everyone else looked extraordinarily dapper. We managed to see friends we haven't seen in awhile and take the time to chat, chill and have fun.

It's always a lovely thing to see your friends celebrate major milestones. I remember when Alan was dating Eva and he was rather evasive about her. Which is Alan. He's evasive about stuff like that. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy tormenting him sometimes. But when we met her, we realized she was a good match for him and vice versa.

In any case, I think it was evident that everyone was pretty happy for both Alan and Eva. I hope they're having fun, chillin' and relaxing on their honeymoon. They deserve it.

No comments: