Friday, June 29, 2007

OMG! ZIGGA-ZIG-AH!

We now pause our posts regarding the Benevolent Dicator to announce the following:

OMG! SPICE GIRLS REUNION TOUR!

*cue Homer Simpson chili dance*

I know I acted all cool back in 1997 saying that they weren't good and all that, but fuck it. I love the Spice Girls. They're from a year of vintage bubblegum pop. To hell with Lolla, I wants me some Spice Girls.

ETA: DAMMIT! They're not coming anywhere near the Midwest! *contemplates selling husband to get Las Vegas tickets*.

2 comments:

K. said...

OMG. I thought I was the only one who would sacrifice my dignity to go.

I do wish they were playing Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Well then, here's hoping it's just a warm-up tour to get them back together, and then they can do a real tour in a year or so...closer and when Evie's a bit older. ;-)

-Jennifer