Sunday, September 10, 2006

I blame Shasta for this one

On her blog, Shasta's been talking about the Sims 2 and how she created a little world featuring some folks we know. After trading some comments back and forth, I started getting the craving again.

This time I've been focusing on Lil' Erich, a nice, single sim who's into the pursuit of knowledge and really enjoys painting, stargazing and his job as a doctor. He's also become one hell of a piano player.

But man cannot live on knowledge alone. Since his only company was pretty much his maid (except for phone calls he'd get every day from Lil' Sean Bean -- wherever Sean Bean goes, slash doth follow) they got to talking and he started to fall for her. She'd hang out after work and they'd sit and play chess and talk. While she rebuffed his advances at first, saying she just thought of him as a friend, she eventually came around and they got it on in the hot tub. That same day Lil' Erich proposed and she accepted!

It was a great wedding party: Lil' Jeff, Lil' Christy, Lil' Sean Bean and a bunch of other people showed up for the wedding and it was so lovely.

What's funnier is telling Erich about this and seeing his facial expressions. Admittedly, his Sim is a lot easier to deal with than the resident 'ho Lil' Keidra.

My conversations with Lil' Keidra, Lil' Raizel and Lil' Sean Bean go like this:

Lil' Keidra (as she's trying to seduce someone else): "I WANNA SEE SEAN! I WANNA CALL SEAN! I WANNA FLIRT WITH SEAN! I WANNA KISS SEAN! I WANNA WOO HOO WITH SEAN!"

Me (aka Lord and God): "Damn girl. What about your goal of getting three loves? You can't just obsess on his ass."

Lil' Raizel: "That slut! Sean's mine! And she doesn't even clean up after herself!"

Lil' Sean Bean: "I wanna see Dina Calentie! No! I want to call Keidra! No! I must see Raizel! No! I need to Woo Hoo with five people in a public place."

Me: "Damn man. You're a walking STD. Chill. Don't you sleep or anything?"

No comments: