Tuesday, February 14, 2006

And now for something a tad lighter!

Just so you know, I didn't spend V-Day in the dark, moping about my impending death. I cooked a lovely meal of chicken parmigiana, Caesar salad and garlic bread that turned into an impromptu get-together with Erich.

Erich called to say "PANTS!" Jeff answered my cell phone and as they were talking (or pantsing each other, I really don't know), I told him to come over for dinner. Needless to say, it was a good time. Jeff and Erich are really scary to watch on Guitar Hero -- no one should be that good at a guitar simulation.

Oh, and the best part? No romance. Just good times hanging out with a good friend. Jeff and I will get our romance in later this weekend (I hope). It's just that Valentine's Day was not made for a Tuesday night.

Actually, I lied for a bit -- the best part of Valentine's Day is the chocolate covered strawberries people sell everywhere. Vitamin C and chocolate. What could be better? Besides the next day 75 percent discount candy sales.

No comments: