Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tis the season for memes!

I read QGM's blog and she hit me with this meme, so I'll answer it for shits and giggles.

1. Last night: I played World of Warcraft, visited Barnes and Noble, folded laundry, cooked spaghetti and read books.
2. My neighbor: I have no idea. They seem like a nice right-wing Christian family who don't eat babies.
3. At the age of 6: I met one of my childhood friends and my love for My Little Pony was solidified.
4. High school: I didn't fit in, I didn't like people and I don't care what happened to them.
5. My mom/dad: While they're far from perfect and I wouldn't say they're my best friends, I still have a lot of love for them and for helping shape me into this neurotic freak that I am now.
6. My brother/sister: My sister and I should've traded birth orders. She's the older sister through and through -- a mom, responsible and more organized than I will ever be.
7. Living in Chicago: Is something I don't think will ever happen. But living in Madison is great -- even though the town may drive me bat shit with politics, it's still a great town to be in.
8. When I daydream: I'm thinking either the television show, song, movie or news story that pissed me off.
9. My saddest memory: My mom calling me when I was 20 and telling me I had to be at the hospital my dad was at NOW. I got there too late. He died an hour before I arrived.
10. My happiest memory: Seeing Jeff at the end of the aisle on our wedding day and realizing that no matter what happened, I'd be alright with him.
11. I dream: in color, hyperviolent and weird.
12. Next time I go to church: Don't know when, but I figure that at the soonest, it'll be for my kid's baptism.
13. I dislike people: shoot their mouths off without knowing what they're talking about, are hypocrites and aren't willing to listen to others.
14. I lost my virginity: at 20 with Jeff.
15. When I drink: I'm happy, loud, opinionated and obnoxious.
16: The last time I got high: Never have done that.
17. I think men: are men.
18. I think women: are women.
19. My car: Toyota Camry, 1992, 170,000-plus miles.
20. People on cell phones: can be obnoxious, depending on the situation.
21. If I could eliminate a person: I wouldn't, even though the temptation may be strong.
22. My life: isn't what I envisioned as a 18-year-old, but on the whole, it's pretty damn cool.
23. I will never: say never.
24. My favorite sexual position: With Jeff. I really can't type any more because I'm blushing so hard right now and that's one of those things I'd like to keep between the two of us.
25. I am afraid: of dying and what happens afterwards.
26. Religion: I'm a fan of the band, but I don't want to join it.

No comments: