Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All I want for Christmas is....

Found this on Katie's blog and I'm just using memes to fill space, so here I go:

Christmas Meme

I haven't done a meme in quite a while, and I liked this one, so I stole it from Whirled Peas. I'd love to hear other people's answers if anyone else wanted to answer it too.

1. What you want for Christmas... if your friends were millionaires. Only one item, but the sky's the limit.

Right now I'd say that I'd like to go on a trip with them somewhere cool like Savannah, SF or live large on some tropical island.

2. What you want for Christmas... for real. One tangible, real item that a normal human could buy in stores.

Red Envelope has jade bracelets with your Chinese symbol. I'm a Dragon.

3. What you want for Christmas... in abstract. True love, world peace, whatever. With explanation.

I'd like for poverty to be eradicated. I've preached about it before and I know that it's hippy-dippyish, but I think that if people can have enough to eat, access to good health care and shelter, a lot of anger and crazy, messed-up shit would be easier to let slide (or not buy into).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get that bracelet for you, so no one else take it!