Saturday, March 19, 2005

Suck that Ticketbastard!

Today (in the midst of packing and other stuff), I -- with the assistance of friends and my honey bunny -- managed to thwart Ticketmaster. I now have tickets to see U2 in Milwaukee!

It was a fairly coordinated attack. Like a bank heist, people hit the Ticketmaster website and got enough for the group that's going. Amazingly enough, Mike scored two of the golden, coveted tickets -- floor, general admission. His wife, Emily, and I will be on the floor as Jeff, Mike and Keidra sit up in the 400 section (nosebleed, but with a view of the stage) being wiseasses the entire time.

Katie L. scored five extra tickets, but I don't doubt her powers to unload them with friends and such. After the last attempt I had back in January, this is sweet result.

I have to thank Eva, Brian, Jeff, Mike, Keidra and Katie L. for their help in scoring tickets. You guys rock!

2 comments:

K. said...

I'm so glad you got tickets! Go you!

Sid said...

Have a safe trip to the zhong guo. Also, yay, U2 Tickets! Good job!