Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Answer time

I don't know if people actually cared what the answers to the movie quote quiz was, but here they are:

3. They take it, they return it, they take it again......this place is becoming a warehouse! -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon -- one of the many times when the Green Destiny was stolen, returned and stolen again.
7. Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I'd either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.
Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.
That's the hardest part. Today everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook (Sorry it's long -- It's just such an awesome speech). -- Goodfellas -- it's the end speech by Henry Hill.
9. You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking you're life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are. -- Duck Soup. Spoken by a hero of mine, Groucho Marx.
10. Lap. Dance. -- Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. By the one, the only, Doogie Howser, M.D.
11. Welcome the rich man, he's hard for you to miss. His butt keeps getting bigger, so there's plenty there to kiss! -- Spirited Away. When No Face takes over the bathhouse with his money.

2 comments:

K. said...

OMG! Good quotes! As with Amanda's list, there were so many unanswered quotes of films that I have seen. That I OWN! What's wrong with me!?

Amanda said...

I've always wanted to see "Duck Soup", but my Blockbuster never has it. They have "Little Black Book", though. Go figure.