Friday, October 29, 2004

Holy shit! It's Halloween!

What started out as a simple get-together with friends to be goofily dressed and drunk on Halloween has morphed into something bigger. With the help of Katie, Alan and Brian, Jeff and I have finished the first phase of prepping for the Halloween party tomorrow.

I'm currently working on the music selections for the "lounge" area in the lower level. Somehow calling it the "Boom-Boom Room" seems inappropriate, but I can't think of anything else. Jeff's starting to call it the Grotto. I never intended to create a mood like that.

Anyways, the friends were here helping set up the sound and lights for the party. Read that last sentence again. Setting. Up. Sound. And. Lights. For. The. Party. When did this become a theatrical production?

Not that I'm complaining really. It's fun. I like dressing up for Halloween and it's great to get together with friends and have a good party. The older I get, the more I'm about sleeping in, resting and just being a lazy bastard. The cool thing with this is that for one night, I'm goofy as hell.

I still need to do Jeff's costume too. He's going as a Mortificator from City of Heroes. I'm going as Flying Snow from Hero -- which is why I bought 20 yards of red fabric. It's going to be insane. I love this time of the year so much.

1 comment:

K. said...

I WANT PICS!