Thursday, August 12, 2004

Step One: Collect underpants.

I know most people have the dilemma of losing socks. It's common -- you do your laundry, dry it and then fold. Inevitably, there's one extra sock -- an orphan if you will -- and you're left wondering where the hell the other sock is.

Well, for the past few weeks I have that problem with my underwear. I have no idea where they went, but apparently my bountiful collection has dwindled down to maybe 10 pairs of skivvies.

It's really inconvenient because I'm now doing laundry every two days or so, trying to make sure I have clean pantaloons. Not to mention, with Gen Con, I'm trying to ensure that I've got enough to last the time we're gone.

I suppose I could buy new ones, but it's the principle dammit. Underwear (unless you've been wearing them for so long and they're crusty), don't just get up and walk away.

I mean, it's not like you can LOSE underwear during the day as you're wearing it. Or can you?

*mulls it over for a moment*

Crap. If any of you see singing gnomes if your bedroom, tell them I want my underwear back dammit.

No comments: