Friday, August 06, 2004

Cool stuff online

This is probably one of the more interesting ways to tell time. There's also neat stuff on the home Web site. I could probably sit for hours and watch the clock.

Other cool stuff I found, courtsey of Zonk (if you know me, these results shouldn't be a big shock at all):

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Conscious self
Overall self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 61%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 39%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 40%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 51%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 60%
Your Conscious-Surface type is 2w3
Your Unconscious-Overall type is 1w9
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, web widgets. How did I ever manage to waste time without them? The enneagram thing is new to me; it's cool that there's still a free myers-briggs test out there, the last one I found several years ago I believe now requires payment to get the complete results.

For the record, I'm either 1w9 or 9w1 conscious (differed by which test I took) and 9w8 unconscious. Myers-Briggs type is INFP, though my increasingly social tendencies seem to have biased the results of this site's test slightly into ENFP territory.

-E